Description: Make sure your testimonial lead routing is set up appropriately so that you can send the /testimonial-create page to any clients you would like to receive a testimonial from. Your lead routing should notify you of a new submission so that you can make it live on your website.
- Log into the website you are an Admin of
- Navigate to FlexCRM -> Lead Routing
- Scroll down to the last section on the Leads Channels page which covers the lead routing for Testimonial leads, which is anyone who submits a testimonial on your website through the /testimonial-create page (just add this to the end of your website URL to see the page)
- The first option is for en email notification when a new lead comes in. We recommend having this box checked.
- The second option is to be notified by text and this is not activated by default. We recommend having this box checked as well so you will be doubly notified when a new seller lead comes in.
- Creating a client account for these testimonial leads is not recommended as these will usually be clients who you have sent to a testimonial page and already have an account
- You can enable a Zapier automation to occur when a new lead comes in through this channel. This is a more advanced option and is not necessary unless you want to dive into automating your platform via Zapier.
- Once you have made your selections, click Update