Description: General Leads refers to questions or inquiries that come in through your website contact page or another custom page on your website referring to general information.
- Log into the website you are an Admin of
- Navigate to FlexCRM -> Lead Routing
- The first section is called General Leads and controls the leads who come in through a general form such as the Contact page
- The first option is for en email notification when a new lead comes in. We recommend having this box checked.
- The second option is to be notified by text and this is not activated by default. We recommend having this box checked as well so you will be doubly notified when a new general lead comes in.
- Creating a client account for these general leads is not recommended as these will usually be questions or occasionally spam.
- You can enable a Zapier automation to occur when a new lead comes in through this channel. This is a more advanced option and is not necessary unless you want to dive into automating your platform via Zapier.