Description: When logged into your agent portal, you can set yourself up for various notifications via email or text message when certain events happen within your brokerage.
- Setting up email notifications for various modules
- Setting up SMS notifications for various modules
1. Your personal Dashboard may not have all of the modules shown in this
example, please note that if you are not part of a team of brokerage that
uses CloseHack, you will not see Announcements or the Forum.
2. If your brokerage does not use the Lead Grabpool then you will not see that module.
Setting up Email/SMS Notifications
- Log into your account on your brokerage website
- While on your Dashboard, you should see some of the following modules
- Lead Grabpool
- All of these modules have a bell icon on the upper right-hand corner which indicates you can set yourself up to be notified when those modules have new information
- Click on the bell icon for the appropriate module
- Select the checkbox for SMS, Emails, or both
- The system will automatically use the phone and email you have on file, or you can edit these fields
- Click Update
- The bell icon will appear darker and include a gray background to indicate the notifications have been set up for that module
- In this example, you would now receive a text and email when a new announcement has been added byt he website admin